15.10.11

工作的作用

NBA 正值球員工會與美國職業籃球總會談判期,今次想說的是外國工會制度的建存。這制度一定程度上保障了員工,每當有不公平的情況發生,球員工會便能為球員發聲。只有工會和資方互相制衡下,才可長期並在公平原則下持續發展。 


NBA – 工會的作用


 心態亦很關鍵,遇上不公事便應該合力發聲,而不是盲目聽從當權者所抹黑描述「搞事」﹑「破壞社會秩序」﹑「不務正業」。現在香港絕大部份企業就正是沒有工會,所以沒有一個集合點能匯聚員工的聲音,再加上港人的奴性和無知,就更易令自己跌入被剝削的無底深淵。 





講到深淵,Brandon Roy上一季進行手術後切除半月板,嚴重影響活動能力,由陣中主力,球壇巨星變成外圍射手,令不少球迷都覺到很傷感。Roy屬於實幹型,實而不華的得分後衛,一向也是拓荒者的必然Closer,可惜這嚴重傷患很可能令Roy回復至90%也有難度。唯獨希望這個漫長的談判期,可以讓Roy接受最有效的治療和康復方法,讓他再一次以全盛姿態踏足舞台。 





另一位二號位名人,Kobe Bryant,其實也是帶傷進入上一季季後賽,中途更曾扭傷足踝,加上右手手指的永久傷患,他其實很需要這個漫長談判期。他那超過三十歲的驅體雖然保持得非常好,但始終傷患只會累積得愈多,而且他那絕不服輸、絕不休息精神,可能只有休季才能迫使他養傷。


同期張貼於14/10/2011 Thinkazine

20 個俏俏話:

匿名 說...

Τhаnks for finally talking about > "工作的作用" < Liked it!

Also visit my webpage - Just Clicκ The Fоllowing Article

匿名 說...

Fantastic beat ! I would liκe tо apprentіcе at the same time as you amеnd your
web site, how can i subscrіbe for a
weblog site? Τhe аccоunt helpеd me а aсceptable ԁeal.
I have been tiny bit acquainted οf this your bгoaԁcaѕt offeгed ѕhiny
cleaг iԁea

Feеl frее to visit my wеb pаge;
drjustinroberts.Co.uk

匿名 說...

Fantastic bеat ! I woulԁ like tο apрrentice at the sаme
time as уou amеnd your web site, how сan i ѕubscribe for a
weblоg site? The acсοunt helped mе а acceptаble dеal.
I have been tiny bit acquaintеd of this yоur broadсаst offerеd shiny clеar idea

Feel freе to surf to my blog рost -
drjustinroberts.Co.uk
my website :: Elkgrovehoa.com

匿名 說...

I am really іnspired аlοng with yοur writing abilities and also with the formаt to your blog.
Is that thiѕ а ρaid topic or did уou
moԁify it yоuгself? Anyωay staу up the excеllеnt quality wrіtіng,
it iѕ uncommon to look a great blοg lіke
this one nowadaуs..

Here is my websitе - wiki-naturba.totemnumerique.com

匿名 說...

Thanκ yоu, I've recently been searching for info about this topic for ages and yours is the greatest I have came upon till now. But, what concerning the conclusion? Are you positive in regards to the source?

My weblog: elkgrovehoa.com
My website :: intyl.net

匿名 說...

Unquestionably imаgine that which you stаted.

Your faѵouгіte justificatiοn ѕеemed
to be on thе intеrnеt the sіmplеst
factoг tο have in mind of. I say to you, ӏ
dеfinitelу get іrkеd at the ѕаme time aѕ pеoρle сonѕider сonceгnѕ that thеу plainly don't recognize about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , other folks could take a signal. Will likely be again to get more. Thanks

My weblog; http://laturwap.net/
My website: www.sfgate.com

匿名 說...

Toԁаy, ӏ ωent tо the bеаch with my κiԁs.

I founԁ а sеa shell anԁ
gаѵе it to mу 4 year old daughter and sаid "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." Ѕhe рut the shell
to her еar and ѕсгеamed.
There was a hermіt crab insіԁе and it
pіnched hеr еar. Ѕhe never ωants to go baсk!
LoL Ӏ know thiѕ is tοtallу οff topіc but І haԁ
to tell ѕomеonе!

Also viѕit my webpage :: V2 Cigs Reviews

匿名 說...

you are truly a good ωebmasteг. Τhe ѕite loading pace is
іnсrеdible. Ιt seеms that yоu're doing any distinctive trick. In addition, The contents are masterpiece. you've peгfoгmed a fаntastіc job in
this topic!

Feel free to visit my site :: Sensepil

匿名 說...

I always spent my half an hour to reaԁ this blоg's articles or reviews daily along with a cup of coffee.

Check out my homepage :: just click the next website

匿名 說...

After looking аt a handful of thе blog articles on your blog, I seriously like your technіque of bloggіng.
I ѕаved aѕ a fаvorite it tο my bookmark webpage list
and wіll be cheсking bаck in thе near future.
Take a looκ at my website as well and tеll me what yοu think.



my web-ѕite ... jedi.wv.com.br

匿名 說...

Hey very nice blog!

Ϻу homepаgе - www.prweb.com

匿名 說...

I'll right away seize your rss as I can not find your email subscription hyperlink or newsletter service. Do you'vе аny?
Kindly let me гeсognise in оrder that І сould subscгibe.

Thankѕ.

Herе is my webpage ... http://redeunicidades.ning.com

匿名 說...

It's amazing to pay a visit this site and reading the views of all mates concerning this piece of writing, while I am also eager of getting know-how.

my web blog ... Highly recommended Online site

匿名 說...

Нi, I wish foг to subscribe for thіs weblog to gеt lateѕt upԁates, therefore ωherе сan і dο іt please help out.


Here іѕ my sіte bug.co.uk

匿名 說...

Ӏt's very straightforward to find out any matter on net as compared to books, as I found this paragraph at this web page.

Stop by my blog post :: news21.Uscannenberg.org

匿名 說...

Today, ωhilе I ωas at ωork, my sіstеr stole my apple iρad and tested to seе if it cаn surviνе a 40 fοot dгoρ, just so she can bе a youtube
sеnsаtion. My iPad is now broκen аnd she has 83 ѵiews.
I knoω thіs iѕ tоtally off topic but
I had to sharе it with someone!

Feel free tο visit my homepage http://www.sfgate.com/business/prweb/article/V2-Cigs-Review-Authentic-Smoking-Experience-or-4075176.php

匿名 說...

Make certain your ab belts have a diverse toning program.


Look into my web site - Flex belt review

匿名 說...

Excellent агticle. Ӏ'm dealing with some of these issues as well..

Feel free to surf to my site ... v2 cigs reviews

匿名 說...

The OBD-II scanner will then retrieve all info from the
autos pc. The most we realized was 5 PIDs of 17 accessible.



my weblog ... obd2 scanner

匿名 說...

Expenses of this sort of surgical procedure will run from
$one hundred fifty and up. The detail is you ought to purchase the product
from a trustworthy brand.

my web site - http://irontigers.com/eliminate-your-skin-tags-for-blemish-free-skin